1.How old will you be in five years?
2. Do you think you will be married by then?
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most?
Tomorrow! you never know what's going to happen next...
5. What's the last movie you saw?
6. Who was the last person you called?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
They were married till Dad died.
13. When is the last time you saw your mum?
Yesterday, for coffee in the afternoon
14. What colour are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
New grey top, gold coloured skirt
17. What's your favourite Christmas song?
There are lots: Te Haranui,(NZ), the Twelve days of Christmas (funniest), O come, O come Emmanuel (precious memories), Christmas alleluia (haunting), On Christmas night (more memories and message) - I could carry on but I won't!!!
18. Where is your favourite place to be?
By the sea, a tropical island or a stormy day, I don't mind much. If I can't have the sea, you can take me to a busy city centre with a good metro system!!!
19. Where is your least favourite place to be?
Any waiting room, doctors, dentists, train station, I'm not very patient and I don't like hanging around...
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
I want to go lots of places, but Egypt is probably top of the list, now where's the ticket?
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
I don't know, could be any where... I like that thought...
22. Do you tan or burn?
Usually tan, but sometimes burn.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I feared illness and death, but I didn't think anything was going to get me, I wasn't a very fearful child!
24. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
25. How many TVs do you have?
Only one. One is enough.
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
A laptop, and a desktop that I have to share!
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
29. What colour are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favourite season?
32. What do you like about autumn?
Leaves, the amazing colours, the way they crunch under foot, scuffing through them like a naughty child.
33. What do you like about winter?
The excitement of walking through cold, dark streets!! and frosty mornings
34. What do you like about summer?
Sun, sun, sun... I like warm weather...
35. What do you like about spring?
Primoses, new life, Easter time
36. How many states have you lived in?
None. I have visited Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Illinois, California and Hawaii.
37. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
Bebington; Leeds; Sheldon/Birmingham; Port Vila,(Vanuatu); Hastings,(New Zealand); Stokes Valley,(New Zealand); Bromborough
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
39. Are you a social person?
40. What was the last thing you ate?
41. What is your favourite restaurant?
Mr India in Lower Hutt, but it's a long way to go!!.
42. What is your favourite ice cream?
Rum and raisin, or sambucca, or pistachio, or maple walnut!
43. What is your favourite dessert?
Any thing with meringue and cream
44. What is your favourite soup?
Probably pumpkin, but I like croutons with any flavour!!
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Varies a lot
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Coffee. And orange juice. Mostly coffee.
50. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
With someone else, but not really bothered!
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I prefer to sleep in the middle of a big bed by myself, but mostly I sleep on the left.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
No. But I'd like to..
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
Yes, but not in a serious way, I'm addicted to coffee, possibly other things too, but nothing illegal...
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
57. Do you go to church on Sunday?
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
No, except Victor Hugo!
59. Do you want kids?
I already have three, I don't want any more!!
60. Do you speak any other languages?
A little French, German, Italian and Spanish. A lot of Bislama.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
An ocean, I love the ocean, both in it and around it.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
Window seats mostly
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
66. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Pretty pens and papers and notebooks etc
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
A wedding ring.
68. What is your favourite TV show?
Supernanny or how dirty is your house, makes me feel better about my children and my house!!
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
71. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Indiana Jones theme
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Yes, the coat I was baptised in.
74. What colour are your bedroom walls?
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. Ian keeps on closing them.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Swarm of bees I think...
78. Do you flirt a lot?
No, not a lot!!!
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Curry sauce if it's available, I also like honey and mustard dip, sour cream, garlic and herb dip...
80. What's your favourite food?
Curry, mushrooms, pavlova, but not all in one meal!!!
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
84. What is your usual bedtime?
Late, but not as late as it was when I was student!!! (Normally sometime between 11pm and 1pm, but usually closer to 1pm!)
86. Do you read the newspaper?
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
88. Best comedian?
89. Do you watch soap operas?
In other news I have typed 163 hymns now, and I'm still typing...