In a week when things appear to be destined to not quite go according to plan, I made a marvelous discovery last night! During music practice we dug out some older songs we hadn't played or sung for a while, amongst them was a simple song which we all liked, but it was a very tatty handwritten version of the song, with the lyrics (also handwritten) on a separate sheet. I said I would take it home and make a more legible, user-friendly copy. I was planning just to rewrite it by hand more legibly, but Ian found me a programme which enables you to code in music and produce really good sheet music, including guitar chords, lyrics etc, so I used that and it looks really good... Now I'm thinking that I might use that to create sheet music for some of my songs... I think that would be really interesting!!