Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
1. An afternoon spent painting.
2. Cooking tea in a warm kitchen on a cold winter evening.
3. Making music, anytime, anywhere.
4. The feel of shells and pebbles.
5. Watching the ocean on a stormy day.
6. The sound of church bells ringing.
7. The smell of onions as they fry in a pan.
8. Looking at old photographs.
9. Walking through fresh snow.
10.Sitting by an open fire.